Midtown Law advises on a wide range of commercial arrangements. We deliver robust contracts that manage risk and allow your organization to operate effectively and reach its strategic goals.
The technical expertise that our business contract lawyers have in contract drafting and review is complemented by an ability to provide agile, creative and prompt solutions to your most demanding commercial law issues.
How Our Business Contracts Lawyers Can Help
Every business depends on commercial contracts, from small business enterprises to large national corporations. Midtown Law will make sure your interests are always protected, while giving practical and reasonable advice. We take the time to learn about your business, and what you’re trying to achieve.
Working with us, you will find we take a collegiate approach throughout the firm, drawing on relevant expertise wherever necessary. This means you are always backed up by significant legal firepower.
Because we routinely draft and negotiate commercial contracts, we are extremely well positioned to analyze and apply existing contract terms. And as we do this across so many sectors, our business contract lawyers can apply lessons learned from complex contracts in one sector to relevant issues you face in your own.
Commercial Contract Review
Our business contract lawyers regularly step in and act as our clients’ double check. We ensure that you are readily prepared to manage the risks and obligations of your business arrangement, and help prepare you to better negotiate your position.
Some of the key areas that we arise our clients of are:
- Your performance obligations and responsibilities
- Where, how and when will the contract be performed?
- What are the timelines?
- What happens if payment is late or not made?
- How will you manage disagreements and avoid court?
- We find out what your bargaining position is and respond accordingly. A good contract takes into consideration future obligations and provides for the changing nature of business.
Consumer contracts need to be both easy to read and enforce. At Midtown Law, we have a particular expertise in drafting consumer contracts a thoughtful and strategic way, ensuring that you are always comfortable with the business arrangement you are entering into.
General Business Contracts
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Supply Arrangements for Goods and Services
- Promissory Notes (General Loan Agreements)
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Employment Agreements
Supply of Goods and Services
- Manufacturing Agreements
- Master Service Agreements
- Supply of Goods and Services
- Research & Development Agreements
- Bulk Sale of Goods
- General Services Agreements
Information Technology Agreements
- Software Development Agreements
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Sale or Supply of Hardware and Software
- Managed Service Provider (MSP) Agreements and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Software Licensing